Working Mobile Phones
Each mobile phone sold must match the make and model quoted on the order and meet the following criteria:
- You must be able to turn the device on and off.
- The device must be fully functional.
- Device must be complete with battery and back cover.
- The bodywork must have no cracks, missing plastics, screws or metal nor be detached from the main body of the device in any way.
- Device must have no missing buttons.
- LCD must function and power up correctly, fully displaying the operating system.
- LCD must have no lines, missing pixels, screen burn or pressure damage.
- LCD screen must not be protruding from casing.
- The display lens must be intact with no cracks.
- Touch screens must be fully functional.
- There must be no signs of liquid damage.
- The stylus must be included if originally sold with the device.
- Slider mechanisms must function correctly.
- Device must have no fake or non-original components.
- Excessive dents, chips, scratches or wear and tear may lead to a revised offer.
For certain devices we require you to specify which network they are on as there are differences in price. If after testing the device is found to be locked to a different network we will change the price accordingly in the form of a revised offer.
If a device fails to meet the device criteria selected on your order and outlined in these terms and conditions we will change your order accordingly to the correct condition. This will sometimes only be a partial reduction in price or ‘revised offer’ depending on the diagnosis of the device(s) by our operatives. You will receive an email informing you of the revised offer price with a reason. If you are not happy with a revised offer or downgrade we are happy to discuss the order and we will return the device to you at our own cost via Royal Mail Special Delivery.